What’s the WSU degree requirements of Bachelor? Western Sydney University diploma. How much to buy a fake Bachelor degree of Western Sydney University? Where to find a best diploma maker to make a WSU fake diploma online? Purchase a fake Western Sydney University diploma and transcript in Australia, order a WSU diploma fake now, Premium AUS University diploma for sale. Western Sydney University (WSU) founded in 1989 in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
It is Australia’s first joint municipal university with the largest network of schools in the country. The university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. The University of Western Sydney is in the top 2% of all universities in the world; It has a growing international reputation for research-led, student-centered teaching.
Distinguished Majors: The university offers degrees in more than 100 related majors. The school has nearly 3,000 international students from more than 50 countries in Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas.
MBA Master of Business Administration: One year
- Master of Professional Accounting: Duration of 1.5 years, eligible for membership of CPA Australia and Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (ICAA), 60 points on immigration assessment.
- Master of Accountancy Double Master of Business and Business Law: 2 years’ study lead to membership of CPA Australia and ICAA. 60 points for immigration assessment.
- Master of Applied Finance: 1 year
- Master of Commerce (Property Investment and Development) Real Estate Investment and Development: 1 year, tuition 17,500 AUD/year
- Master of Professional Communication: 1 year,
- GD in Translation and Interpreting Postgraduate Diploma: A 1-year, NATTI accredited Graduate Diploma in Translation
- Master of Education of International Hospitality & Hotel Management: 1 year,
- Bachelor of Art (Advanced Interpretation + Advanced Translation). This course is the only one in Australia that has been certified by NAATI for more than 20 years, and has the advantage of immigration bonus points.
- Bachelor of Business: 3 years, majoring in Accounting, Applied finance, Economics and Finance, Financial mathematics, Human Resource Management and International Relations, Information system, International Business, Marketing, Management, real estate, Hotel Management, Tourism Management;
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Engineering): 4 years
- Bachelor of Education (Bachelor of Education): 3 years
- Bachelor of Technology (Bachelor of Industrial Design): 4 years
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Planning): 4 years
- Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology): 3 years
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition & Food) (3 years
- Bachelor of Science: 3 years, major in biological Science, biotechnology, chemistry, debate Science, Gene Science;
- Bachelor of Science (Animal Science): 3 years;
- Bachelor of Translation and Interpreting: 3 years;
- Bachelor of Education (Bachelor of Tourism): 3 years
The University of Western Sydney offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in translation, both of which are accredited by NAATI. The University of Western Sydney’s Translation program focuses on the integration of theory and practice, translating the experience of leading international scholars and experts into practical skills. Skills training includes: conference translation, film and television dubbing, literary translation and simultaneous interpretation.
Courses: Linguistics, Second foreign language, Translation skills, legal translation, interpretation, bilingual culture, medical translation, professional training in oral and written translation, translation for special fields.
Nursing: The University of Western Sydney’s nursing program is the largest in the Southern hemisphere, with a 96% employment rate within six months of graduation. Students in the Bachelor of Nursing program can apply for the Australian Vocational Registered Nurse qualification after graduation.