Purchase a fake San Diego certification of vital record in California. How much to buy a fake San Diego certification of vital record? How to duplicate fake San Diego certification of vital record? Where to find a fake San Diego certification of vital record? Buy a fake certification of vital record in California. State laws were enacted to help protect against identify theft which can involve the issuance of birth and death records. This legislation requires notarization of applications for these records when requested by mail. It also eliminates our ability to accept phone orders.
California State Law, Health and Safety Code, Section 103526, permit only an authorized person to receive a Certified Copy of a birth certificate. Those who are not authorized by law, will receive a certifiedInformational Copy marked “INFORMATIONAL, NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO ESTABLISH IDENTITY”.
Those who are authorized by law to receive a Certified Copy are:
- The registrant, a parent or legal guardian of the registrant
- A party entitled to receive the record as a result of a court order, or an attorney or a licensed adoption agency seeking the birth record in order to comply with the requirement of Section 3140 or 7603 of the Family Code.
- A member of a law enforcement agency or a representative of another governmental agency, as provided by law, who is conducting official business.
- A child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, spouse or domestic partner of the registrant.
- An attorney representing the registrant or the registrant’s estate, or any person or agency empowered by statute, or appointed by a court to act on behalf of the registrant or the registrant’s estate.