Palm Beach State College degree, 2 suggestions for buy Palm Beach State College diploma. How much to buy a fake Palm Beach State College degree? Where to purchase a phony Palm Beach State College diploma? How to Replace Your Lost Palm Beach State College certificate? Order a false Palm Beach State College degree online, buy a fake diploma in the United States. Buy fake degree and certificate, fake diploma. Palm Beach State College is a public college in Lake Worth, Florida. It is part of the Florida College System.
The Palm Beach State College enrolls nearly 49,000 students in over 100 programs of study including bachelor of applied science, associate in arts and associate in science degree programs, and short-term certificates, as well as continuing education and avocational courses. In 2009, the college started its first baccalaureate program, a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Supervision & Management.
Palm Beach State College was founded in 1933 as Palm Beach Junior College and was the first public junior college in the state of Florida. The Old Palm Beach Junior College Building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The college’s first classes were held at Palm Beach High School in West Palm Beach. County school superintendent Joe Youngblood and Howell Watkins, principal of Palm Beach High School, who became the college’s first dean, were instrumental in opening the college. The college’s initial goal was to provide additional training to local high school graduates who were unable to find jobs during the Great Depression.
In 1948, Palm Beach Junior College moved to Morrison Field, a deactivated Army Air Force base, which is now Palm Beach International Airport. In 1951, the college relocated to the Lake Park Town Hall. Due to the limited availability of space in the town hall, the college had to lay off faculty and staff and cut enrollment to 200 students. During this period, Palm Beach Junior College was known as “the little orphan college.” In 1955, the Palm Beach County Commission gave the college 114 acres (46 ha) in Lake Worth, and the state legislature passed a bill providing over $1,000,000 for construction at this site. The college moved to this location, which remains its main campus, in the fall of 1956.