Why Do so Many People Need to Buy Cambridge IGCSE and Cambridge O level certificate?
Cambridge IGCSE and Cambridge O are equivalent qualifications.Here’s a comparison of these qualifications:
Cambridge IGCSE background Why do so many people need to buy Cambridge IGCSE and Cambridge O level certificate?
The Cambridge IGCSE syllabus is designed to support the development of modern curricula and to encourage good teaching practices.
They set internationally recognised standards (equivalent to gcb0 and GCE O levels).Cambridge IGCSE can be a separate subject or
an international education certificate (ICE) qualification, with at least 7 IGCSE certificates from different subject areas.
For more information about the ICE awards, visit our website.
Cambridge IGCSE features Why do so many people need to buy Cambridge IGCSE and Cambridge O level certificate?
• Cambridge IGCSE is designed for a wide range of students, with grades ranging from a *(highest level) to G(lowest level).
Some subjects have core (C to G) and extended (a * to C) courses.
• Cambridge IGCSE USES a variety of assessment techniques to test spoken and practical skills, initiative and problem
solving abilities, and the application of skills, knowledge and understanding.
• homework options are available in many syllabuses, allowing schools to make individual choices and giving teachers the
opportunity to share in the assessment process.
• learners are rewarded for positive achievements (what they know, understand, and can do).
• Cambridge IGCSE prepares students for employment or further study.It is also well prepared for Cambridge international AS & A level students.
Cambridge O Level has some of the same characteristics, but the following points need to be noted:
• candidates at the Cambridge level will receive only A* to E, with A* being the highest possible score.
• Cambridge level offers fewer course options than Cambridge IGCSE.
• Cambridge O level courses have been developed to meet specific local needs, such as minority languages.
• Cambridge level language focuses on writing and reading skills
• practical testing options are more limited in Cambridge o-level science courses.These restrictions are good for some schools with limited resources.